Enjoy a tour of our beautiful campus located on a 524-acre wildlife and nature preserve.
MBA Morning Mixer
Discover more about the value of a UHCL MBA degree by meeting with faculty, students
Meet & Learn
Open House is the perfect opportunity to meet with knowledgeable faculty & staff to
have all of your questions answered.
*The $45 application fee will not be assessed for students who submit an application
during Open House. International students will have $45 deducted from their application
**With official transcripts (which will not be returned), required test scores and
immunization records. Not available for all majors.
Financial Aid Made Easy
We also can help you complete your 2016-2017 FAFSA application.
Financial challenges should not stop you from completing your education, so we offer
services and opportunities for students seeking financial aid. Visit our Financial
Aid Headquarters during Open House to learn about scholarships and financial assistance.
We also can help you complete your 2016-2017 FAFSA application. For assistance, please
bring the following:
- Your most recent income tax return (or your parents’ return if you are a dependent)
- Your current bank statements
- Your current investment records (if any)
- Records of any untaxed income you may have received
- Your driver’s license or other government-issues photo ID
- Your social security number (and your parents’ if you are a dependent)
- If you are not a U.S. citizen: your alien registration or permanent resident card
All students wishing to participate in On-The-Spot Admissions MUST bring all transcripts
and test scores with them. Documents submitted to UHCL prior to Open House cannot
be accessed for On-The-Spot Admissions. MHA/MBA, MHA, ABA, RN to BSN, Professional
Psychology, Applied Behavior Analysis, Counseling, Doctorate in Educational Leadership,
and International students are not eligible for On-The-Spot Admissions. Although on-the-spot
admission decisions are not available for these programs, Open House is a wonderful
opportunity to get more information about our programs.