Business Administration M.B.A
Earn Your MBA from an AACSB-Accredited Institution
A good leader takes care of today’s problems. A great one knows how to confront future
ones head-on. With an MBA from the College of Business at the University of Houston-Clear
Lake, you’ll be equipped to handle the demands of the current marketplace while learning
how to prepare yourself and your business for what’s yet to come.
Our distinguished faculty speak from first-hand, relevant experience with the day-to-day
business world, so they will engage you with applied lessons and tangible course work.
In addition, you can choose to focus on one of eight concentrations:
- Environmental Management (also available online)
- Finance (also available online)
- Human Resource Management (also available online)
- International Business
- Management Information Systems
- Management of Technology-Leadership (also available online)
A UHCL MBA will provide you the tools for efficient and effective business management
through training in quantitative analysis and developing the interpersonal skills
all good leaders possess.
A MBA on Your Terms
Each course is only 8 weeks long, and this 36 credit-hour program* can be conveniently
completed from the comfort of your home or office.
- Full-time, 14 months: 2 courses per 8-week term across the fall, spring and summer
- Part-time, 28 months: 1 course per 8-week term across the fall, spring and summer
*One pre-requisite foundation course may be required.
You may also choose the classwork format that’s right for you:
- A “hybrid” option where you do half your coursework online and the other half face-to-face;
- A completely online option.
Whether you want an MBA to enhance your status on the job market or to rise in the
ranks at your current place of employment, UHCL knows that your time and resources
are very precious. That’s why we’ve given you the power to pursue your degree in the
way that best fits your life – complete with the chance for you to receive a waiver
for the GMAT or GRE!
2016-2017 Texas-Resident Tuition Rates: $1,691 for one, three-hour course*
*Students receive a tuition and fee break by taking more courses per semester. Use
the tuition calculator to compare how tuition and fees vary the more courses you take per semester. The
calculated tuition and fee total is an estimate and may be subject to change. Excludes
special fees that do not affect all students.