Accessible Student Services
The Distance Education office has developed unique advising procedures designed to
meet your needs. Advisors are available to assist students via face-to-face appointments,
telephone or e-mail. Academic advising is available at each of our off-campus locations.
To schedule an appointment, please call 281-283-3031.
UHCL also provides assistance with the delivery of student services to off-campus
and online students, such as:
- Student photo IDs available at off-campus locations
- Academic advising for students in online programs
- Career exploration
- Online tutoring
- Online Bookstore
- Online Course Support
- Online study skills assessment
- Live chat services with the Student Assistance Center (SAC)
- Online student news publication THE SIGNAL
- Disability services available online and off-campus
- Virtual Library services
View the full range of Online Student Services.
View the Distance Education Student Success Handbook.