University of Houston-Clear Lake    Search  Home  Login  
University of Houston-Clear Lake  
UHCL Tab Bar

Former Students


Former students who withdraw from UHCL in good standing must be readmitted under the current undergraduate admission requirements. Those who left due to an academic deficiency should follow the university’s readmission policy. Former students who received a bachelor’s degree and wish to apply to a graduate program must meet the deadline for new graduate students.


Returning to the Same Program
Former graduate students who would like to return to their previous graduate program after three consecutive semesters of non-enrollment must apply and pay the application fee. You must submit transcripts from all institutions attended since the last enrollment at UHCL.

Returning to a Different Program
Former graduate students who would like to return to a different program must apply, pay the application fee and meet all of the admission requirements for that program. All documents must be submitted by the program deadline.

UHCL footer   

  Accessibility  |   Best Viewed  |   Clery Act  |   Compact with Texans  |   Emergency Information  |   Maps & Directions  
  State Website Linking and Privacy Policy  |   Title IX (Sexual Misconduct)  |   UH System  |   Public Information  |   Fraud Reporting  |   MySafeCampus