University of Houston-Clear Lake    Search  Home  Login  
University of Houston-Clear Lake  

Reverse Articulation

UHCL courses are transferable back to Texas community colleges. If you attended a two-year college which has a “reverse transfer agreement” with UHCL, that institution will similarly honor courses you take at UHCL.

How can this help you? If you apply to UHCL before you finish your associate degree, but are still seeking to earn this degree, you can complete your degree requirements at UHCL, and then receive your associate from your two-year college.

To have your UHCL courses count towards your associate degree, you need only satisfy the residency requirements of your community college (as long as we have a reverse transfer agreement with that college).

Since the inception of reverse articulation, 205 associate degrees have been awarded by San Jacinto College to University of Houston-Clear Lake students.

We have Reverse Articulation agreements with:

Contact Information

Guillermo Rodríguez
Academic Transfer Advisor
Phone: 281-283-2638

Ruby Villegas
Academic Transfer Advisor
Phone: 281-283-2640

Freda Yeh
Academic Transfer Advisor
Phone: 281-283-2639

Monday – Thursday 9:00am – 6:00pm and
Friday by appointment only

UHCL footer   

  Accessibility  |   Best Viewed  |   Clery Act  |   Compact with Texans  |   Emergency Information  |   Maps & Directions  
  State Website Linking and Privacy Policy  |   Title IX (Sexual Misconduct)  |   UH System  |   Public Information  |   Fraud Reporting  |   MySafeCampus