University of Houston-Clear Lake    Search  Home  Login  
University of Houston-Clear Lake  

Reverse Transfer Agreements

UHCL courses can transfer back to Texas community colleges. If you come from one of the two-year colleges with which we have a reverse transfer agreement, that institution also honors the courses you take at UHCL.

How can this help you? If you apply to UHCL before you finish your associate’s degree but would still like to earn one, you can complete your degree requirements at UHCL and then receive your associate’s from your two-year college.

To have your UHCL courses count towards your associate's degree you need only satisfy the residency requirements of your community college (as long as we have a reverse transfer agreement with that college). We have a reverse transfer agreement, sometimes also called a “reverse articulation agreement,” with Alvin Community College, Brazosport College, College of the Mainland, Galveson College, Lee College and San Jacinto College. We are working on agreements with other colleges and will announce them on this page as we complete them.



UHCL footer   

  Accessibility  |   Best Viewed  |   Clery Act  |   Compact with Texans  |   Emergency Information  |   Maps & Directions  
  State Website Linking and Privacy Policy  |   Title IX (Sexual Misconduct)  |   UH System  |   Public Information  |   Fraud Reporting  |   MySafeCampus