University of Houston-Clear LakeEdit    Search  Home  Login/Logout  
University of Houston-Clear Lake  

Applying for Graduation

After logging into E-Services, you can use the Student Center to apply for graduation when the application is available.

Steps Illustrations
1. Under the Learner Services section, Click on Student Center
2. Under the Academics section, click on the My Academics link.
3. Click on Apply for graduation link
4. Click on the Academic Program link to apply for graduation. >
5. Select the Expected Graduation Term from the drop down list. This is the term that you are applying to graduate. Click on Continue>
6. Verify Name on Diploma. If you want a different name on the diploma, click diploma name form. After completing the form, submit it to the Office of Academic Records. Answer remaining questions on the application. Click on Continue
7. Verify your information. If you need to make changes, Click on Select Different Program if Degree, Major are incorrect. Click Select Different Term if the Expected Graduation Term is incorrect. Click Back to Previous Page to modify any of the answers to the questions. If everything is correct, click on Submit Application.
8. The system will show you the charge for the application. Click on OK
9. The system will show you a confirmation page.
E-Services/PeopleSoft/HRMS/PASS Login      

E-Services/HRMS/PASS Login

User ID:
The User ID is the 7 digit student/employee identification number, located on the back of your ID card.
Request A New Password?
Request My User ID

E-Services Maintenance Schedule

Info on Regulary scheduled Maintenance to system.

Web Browser & Settings

Info on web browser & settings...

UHCL footer   

  Accessibility  |   Best Viewed  |   Clery Act  |   Compact with Texans  |   Emergency Information  |   Maps & Directions  
  State Website Linking and Privacy Policy  |   Title IX (Sexual Misconduct)  |   UH System  |   Public Information  |   Fraud Reporting  |   MySafeCampus