University of Houston-Clear LakeEdit    Search  Home  Login/Logout  
University of Houston-Clear Lake  

Financial Aid for Distance Education

As a Distance Education student, you are eligible to receive financial aid. Online forms and services are available on E-Services but the first step is to complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid, usually known as the FAFSA at Online you can do the following:

  • Apply for financial aid by completing the FAFSA.

  • Check for necessary supporting documents needed to complete your application.

  • View and accept your award package using E-Services.

  • Complete your Direct Loan Electronic Master Promissory Note and do loan counseling.

  • View Scholarship information and apply for scholarships.

  • Apply for the UH System at Sugar Land Special Scholarship (for students enrolled in courses at that site).

For more information, visit the Office of Student Financial Aid online or call 281-283-2480.

UHCL footer   

  Accessibility  |   Best Viewed  |   Clery Act  |   Compact with Texans  |   Emergency Information  |   Maps & Directions  
  State Website Linking and Privacy Policy  |   Title IX (Sexual Misconduct)  |   UH System  |   Public Information  |   Fraud Reporting  |   MySafeCampus