- An innovative technology program transforms the traditional tools of
Making a house a home
- UHCL's new bachelor's degree preps future social workers to help families
- William A. Staples announces President's Cabinet Leadership Award honorees.
- The university pays tribute to its top volunteers for 1999-2000.
- CCISD Superintendent John E. Wilson finds that the spirit of cooperation
flourishes among educational partnerships and the community.
- UHCL inks agreements for NASA archives and international partnerships
while the president accepts a term as SACS commissioner and introduces
new Community Partnership Awards.
- Spring enrollment breaks record; conference expands horizons for girls;
and UHCL garners prestigious awards.
- Faculty and staff bask in the limelight of recent achievements.
- UHCL kicks off its Discovering Opportunities campaign, bolstered by
a $1.5 million challenge grant from Houston Endowment Inc.
- Alumni, community relations merge and the alumni association restructures
its membership program while reaching another fund-raising milestone.
- Alumni celebrate exciting career advancements and personal accomplishments.
- UHCL presents a varied calendar of activities and events.
Bird's Eye View
UHCL's president salutes community colleges on their 100th anniversary.
UHCL's fund-raising campaign, "Discovering Opportunities,"
depends on you to develop future leaders.
Back Issues/Beak to Beak/UHCL
- Last Updated: June 2001
- Maintained By: Theresa Presswood
- © 2001 University of Houston-Clear Lake, 2700 Bay
Area Blvd., Houston, TX 77058
- Photo Copyright: Bery Striewski, 2001