University of Houston-Clear Lake    Search  Home  Login  
University of Houston-Clear Lake  
VSO Nav homie

Chapter 31 Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment Program (VR&E)

First time recipients at UHCL must provide the following documents to the VSO in full before certification for your enrollment can be processed.

  1. VA Form 22-1995
    • Obtained from your Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor
  2. Candidate Plan of Study (CPS)
    • This is your degree plan obtained and signed by your academic advisor
      • School of Business: Phone: (281) 283-3110
      • School of Human Sciences and Humanities: Phone: (281) 283-3334
      • School of Education: Phone: (281) 283-3600
      • School of Science and Computer Engineering Phone: (281) 283-3711
  3. DD 214 (Member 4 Copy)
  4. Military transcript
    • All military branches with the exception of the Air Force click here to request your joint military service transcript.
    • Air Force veterans click here to request your joint military service transcript.
    • If you have a CAC Reader then you may use it to login. Prior service members or service members without a CAC Reader will need to register for a JST account.

Student Services and Classroom Building third floor room 3.201.

University of Houston-Clear Lake
CAPT. Wendell M. Wilson Office of Veteran Services
2700 Bay Area Boulevard, Box 177
Houston, TX 77058-1098

(281) 283-3071

(281) 226-7297


9 a.m.-5 p.m.
8 a.m.-5 p.m.

9:00 am-5:30 pm
9:00 am-12:00 pm

UHCL footer   

  Accessibility  |   Best Viewed  |   Clery Act  |   Compact with Texans  |   Emergency Information  |   Maps & Directions  
  State Website Linking and Privacy Policy  |   Title IX (Sexual Misconduct)  |   UH System  |   Public Information  |   MySafeCampus