University of Houston-Clear LakeEdit    Search  Home  Login/Logout  
University of Houston-Clear Lake  
VSO Nav homie

How to Receive the Military Personnel and Dependents Non-Resident Tuition Exemption

The Veteran Services Office recommends that all students receiving veteran benefits register for eBenefits through the VA in order to easily access critical veteran benefit documents.

Students who have already applied for veteran benefits can register for eBenefits on the eBenefits website. Click here to learn more.

We recommend that students sign up for a Basic Account as it enters them into the VA’s larger registration system and then sign up for a Premium Account (which gives them full access to all benefits available in eBenefits). There is no charge for signing up for the Premium Account. The VA recommends that students allow 30-90 minutes to complete the enrollment process.

General Information Regarding eBenefits:

  • All Chapters can access eBenefits
  • Veterans can sponsor their dependents and give them access to eBenefits
  • Veterans can get the following (and more) from eBenefits:
    • DD214
    • Military Medical Personnel file
    • Payment History
    • Description of Benefit Amounts remaining (Certificate of Eligibility)

Student Services and Classroom Building third floor room 3.201.

University of Houston-Clear Lake
CAPT. Wendell M. Wilson Office of Veteran Services
2700 Bay Area Boulevard, Box 177
Houston, TX 77058-1098

(281) 283-3071

(281) 226-7297


9:00 am-6:00 pm
8:00 am-5:00 pm

9:00 am-5:30 pm
9:00 am-12:00 pm

UHCL footer   

  Accessibility  |   Best Viewed  |   Clery Act  |   Compact with Texans  |   Emergency Information  |   Maps & Directions  
  State Website Linking and Privacy Policy  |   Title IX (Sexual Misconduct)  |   UH System  |   Public Information  |   Fraud Reporting  |   MySafeCampus