University of Houston-Clear LakeEdit    Search  Home  Login/Logout  
University of Houston-Clear Lake  
VSO Nav homie

Receiving VA Chapter Benefits at Other Institutions

UHCL students taking courses at other institutions can receive VA Chapter Benefits for those courses as long as they are required for the student’s degree plan. To receive VA Chapter Benefits at the other institution, do the following:  

  • Contact the other institution’s veteran services office and submit the required VA documentation to that institution.
  • Fill out the UHCL Parent Letter Form and then submit this form to the Veteran Services Office via fax, mail, or in person. This form can be found on the Forms page. NOTE: The other institution may require additional documentation.
  • The Veter
  • an Services Office will then confirm that the courses you are taking are required for your degree plan and then submit your form to the other institution.  
  • The other institution will then certify your VA Chapter Benefits for those courses.

Student Services and Classroom Building third floor room 3.201.

University of Houston-Clear Lake
CAPT. Wendell M. Wilson Office of Veteran Services
2700 Bay Area Boulevard, Box 177
Houston, TX 77058-1098

(281) 283-3071

(281) 226-7297


9:00 am-6:00 pm
8:00 am-5:00 pm

9:00 am-5:30 pm
9:00 am-12:00 pm

UHCL footer   

  Accessibility  |   Best Viewed  |   Clery Act  |   Compact with Texans  |   Emergency Information  |   Maps & Directions  
  State Website Linking and Privacy Policy  |   Title IX (Sexual Misconduct)  |   UH System  |   Public Information  |   Fraud Reporting  |   MySafeCampus