University of Houston-Clear LakeEdit    Search  Home  Login/Logout  
University of Houston-Clear Lake  
VSO Nav homie

HB 269 – Credit for Military Services

UHCL Parent Letter Request

Please complete this form if you are currently a UHCL student receiving VA Education Benefits and taking courses that are required for your degree plan at another institution.

  • Contact the other institution’s veteran services office and submit the required VA documentation to that institution.

    The Veteran Services Office will submit your form to the other institution once we confirm that the courses you are taking are required for your degree plan.

    The other institution will then certify your VA Chapter Benefits for those courses.


UHCL footer   

  Accessibility  |   Best Viewed  |   Clery Act  |   Compact with Texans  |   Emergency Information  |   Maps & Directions  
  State Website Linking and Privacy Policy  |   UH System  |   Public Information  |   Fraud Reporting  |   MySafeCampus