Welcome to the University of Houston-Clear Lake. Our staff is ready to provide you
with the assistance needed to become a UHCL student. The Office of Admissions serves as the first step in the admissions process.
Our front counter professional staff is the first to greet prospective students, while
our communications area provides admission and program information to all prospective
students. Admission Counselors/Advisers, for both domestic and international students
provide complete enrollment services information.
Special program events are held on campus to allow you an opportunity to visit with
professional staff representing various UHCL academic and student service departments.
We want your experience here to be rewarding and encourage you to avail yourself of
the services we offer. Our staff is ready to guide you through the admissions process
and on to your enrollment here at UHCL.
- Applicants to the Bachelor of Arts plan in Biology should fill in the application form to the University with the Academic Plan code BIOLSCIBA
- Applicants to the Bachelor of Arts plan in Biology should fill in the application form to the University with the Academic Plan code BIOLSCIBS
- To apply to the Master of Science degree program in Biology, complete and submit your
- To speed up your application processing, be sure you give all necessary documents
to the university admission office. If you want to check the status of your application,
please contact Office of Admissions
- To speed up your application processing, make sure you have given all necessary documentation
to the UHCL Admission Office.
- View the schedule to search for courses offered on a particular term.