Community Service Fair has representatives from many local non-profit service agencies
to provide information about volunteer and internship opportunities.
This would be a great opportunity for students who are looking for :
- A service project for a class.
- Service projects for a student organization.
- Volunteering events at your own benefits.
Wed, Sep 13, 2017
12:00 - 4:00 pm
Fill in the following registration forms to register for the fair.
- Non-Profit Agency Registration
- Student Orgs Activity Booth Registration
Fri, Sep 8, 12:00 pm
Students check-in and receive passport at the head table. They can then visit booths
and collect stamps with which they are eligible for a special gift.
Free popcorn and lemonade served at the fair.
Learn more about the attending agencies
Attending agencies serve a wide variety of societal issues, including (but not limited
- Mental Health
- Supporting Our Military
- Senior Citizens
- Armand Bayou Nature Center
- Alzheimer's Association
- Galveston County Food Bank
- Bay Area Turning Point
- Houston Food Bank
- CASA of Galveston County
- Hope Village
- Resource and Crisis Center of Galveston County
- The Beacon Day Center
- AMed Healthcare Group
- Youth for Christ
- Project One Focus
- Volunteer Pasadena Program - City of Pasadena
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Bay Area Habitat for Humanity- Houston, Inc
- Anchor Point
- Camp That Love Built
- Medical Bridges
- The H.E.A.R.T. Program
- Project Joy and Hope
- Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center
- Pasadena ISD ACE
- Anchor Point Ministries
- Beyond Family
- Child Advocates Inc.
Contact: email@example.com if you have any questions, comments or problems.
Take this opportunity to connect with the community and help them create a better
future for all of us!