The UHCL Courtesy Shuttle is operated as courtesy service by Student Life for UHCL
students, faculty, and staff.
We don't provide official transportation service and are limited by our vehicles,
drivers, budget, and other factors.
The UHCL Courtesy Shuttle operates on an established route and is not available by
Schedule and Service Notice
- Fall 2016 Schedule (pdf): available from Mon, Aug 22 - Sat, Dec 10.
Updated: Sep 7, 2016
- Service: Shuttle runs as scheduled.
Updated: Sep 21, 2016
- Grocery Trip: Fri, Sep 23 at 9:30 am.
- There would be a limited grocery trip to Walmart and Asian Grocery stores.
- Students are required to bring their UHCL ID and sign-up in person at the Student
- The bus picks up and drops off at the near by apartment complexes.
- The seats for the trip are very limited.
Shuttle Notification by Email
- Sign-up using Shuttle Notification Form to receive emails regarding unexpected delays.
The mailing list is usually updated weekly.
- Updates are first made to the website.
Then, email notifications are sent to subscribers.
- To cancel UHCL shuttle emails, reply to a notification email with REMOVE in the subject.
For students needing special transportation accommodations within the advertised UHCL
mini-bus scheduled route, contact Student Life at 281-283-2560.