The UHCL Courtesy Shuttle is operated as courtesy service by Student Life for UHCL
students, faculty, and staff.
We don't provide official transportation service and are limited by our vehicles,
drivers, budget, and other factors.
The UHCL Courtesy Shuttle operates on an established route and is not available by
Schedule and Service Notice
- Grocery Trip: Fri, Oct 21 at 9:30 am
- Limited seating - 12 max
to Walmart and Asian Grocery stores
- Sign-up required
with UHCL ID card In-person at Student Life
- Bus picks-up and drops-off at nearby apartment complexes
- Service: No Shuttle service as of 9 pm, Oct. 19.
Updated: Oct 19, 2016
- Fall 2016 Schedule (pdf): available from Mon, Aug 22 - Sat, Dec 10.
Updated: Sep 7, 2016
Shuttle Notification by Email
- Sign-up using Shuttle Notification Form to receive emails regarding unexpected delays.
The mailing list is usually updated weekly.
- Updates are first made to the website.
Then, email notifications are sent to subscribers.
- To cancel UHCL shuttle emails, reply to a notification email with REMOVE in the subject.
For students needing special transportation accommodations within the advertised UHCL
mini-bus scheduled route, contact Student Life at 281-283-2560.