University of Houston-Clear Lake Search   Home  
University of Houston-Clear Lake  
     About UHCL      
     Site Map      

Reverse Articulation

UHCL courses are transferable back to Texas community colleges. If you attended a two-year college which has a “reverse transfer agreement” with UHCL, that institution will similarly honor courses you take at UHCL.

How can this help you? If you apply to UHCL before you finish your associate's degree, but are still seeking to earn this degree, you can complete your degree requirements at UHCL, and then receive your associate's from your two-year college.

To have your UHCL courses count towards your associate's degree, you need only satisfy the residency requirements of your community college (as long as we have a reverse transfer agreement with that college).

Since the inception of reverse articulation, 205 associate's degrees have been awarded by San Jacinto College to University of Houston-Clear Lake students.

We have Reverse Articulation agreements with:

Last updated: 11/21/2016 UTC
UHCL footer
Accessibility | Clery Act | Compact with Texans | Emergency Information | Maps & Directions | State Website Linking and Privacy Policy
Fraud Reporting | Title IX (Sexual Misconduct) | UH System | Public Information |MySafeCampus